Cultour+ virtual specialization course
- The Internet as a means of communication and promotion. Educational manual for entrepreneurs in the tourism sector
- Applied Digital Storytelling
- International Project Management
- Skills and competences for guiding and mediation in cultural tourism
- Creative tourism
The Internet as a means of communication and promotion.
Educational manual for entrepreneurs in the tourism sector
The internet (and all applications related to it) is a magnificent tool for reaching out; it is also a magnificent tool for researching and getting the information you need. However, it can also be chaotic or expose you and your business in a negative manner if used inadvertently.
The present course is going to teach you how to use the internet in order to get the information you need to build the content for your own site, as well as how to structure your information so that people react positively to your site.
2. Setting the goal
Building or planning an internet site has to conform to some sort of communication strategy. Priorities have to be set and the volume and kind of information you want to offer has to be decided upon. Apart from the presentation of your own business and the services, in sites of touristic interest it is always good to include information about your region, the cultural assets it offers and the sightseeing opportunities.
- The Internet is a cheap, fast and effective way to promote our business and communicate with your (potential) clientele.
- However, its values can be lost or even distorted if your internet site does not follow a certain communication strategy or if it’s not designed in a way to fill both present and future needs.
3. Researching for Cultural Information : A manual for non-specialists
4. INTEGRATING CULTURAL INFORMATION IN A WEBSITE
5. Visual and virtual material
6. Social media
Content-Table-Infogrpahic-Captions-Etc. Verdana Size 10
Applied Digital Storytelling
International Project Management
Skills and competences for guiding and mediation in cultural tourism