- 3 international conferences organized with books of abstracts and proceedings issued engaging more than 300 participants and assistants
- 2 International summer schools organized in University of Extremadura and University of Tràs-os-Montes e Alto Douro with more than 100 participants from more than 10 different countries
- 19 entrepreneurs and more than 12 business projects coached and counseled
- 3 internships implemented and others on course.
- 3 project proposals inspired that aim to continue Cultour+ objectives and challenges
- More than 20 international impact publications with hundreds of reads
- A virtual programme with several modules on important issues for entrepreneurship on cultural tourism
- A great experts network, with great potential for co-working and new projects
Sharing is caring!